On August 10-15 the American Bar Association held their annual meeting in New York City, where thousands of lawyers from across the country came together to promote issues of importance of the legal profession and learn from leading colleagues in the field.
CBA members recognized at the ABA Annual Meeting include:
1. Monte E. Frank, Immediate Past President
2. Ndidi Moses, Vice President
3. Barry C. Hawkins, Past President (2012-2013)
4. Dana M. Hrelic, Assistant Secretary-Treasurer
5. Dwight H. Merriam, CBA Member
For more information, read the Latest News story.