Litigation Section Retreat
Chatham Bars Inn
About the Program
Earn 8.0 CLE credits (7.0 Professional Practice, 1.0 Ethics) while honing your litigation skills. Get critical updates on recent decisions, legal technology, and ethics.
About the Venue
Don’t miss the special discounted room rate for those who register by April 13!
Connect with your colleagues at the Chatham Bars Inn, the most requested location for a section retreat, as voted by over 800 members. This unique retreat is a great opportunity to gain CLE credits while building substantive relationships.
You Will Learn
- Recent decisions in business litigation
- How to effectively use and work with dispositive motions
- Technology in the courtroom: Using Trial Director confidently
- How to enhance law firm productivity
- How to spend more time lawyering by working with your paralegal
- Navigating the ethics of using social media with clients
- The psychology of the courtroom with one of the top trial lawyers, J. Jude Basile, by the American Trial Lawyers Association
For more information on this event and the special room rate, click here!